Max your Folio is looking FANTASTIC and yes you do certainly love DOGS! Love Mum
I like your blog max because I love dogs too.
I like red and blue to and how come you like playing your play staeshen? Leve a comment on my blog about that.
Hi Max,Your blog is looking superb! My favourite animal is a dog and my favourite colour is blue. I also like eating pizza and tacos. Do you like lasagne? We like lots of the same things don't we?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Max your Folio is looking FANTASTIC and yes you do certainly love DOGS! Love Mum
I like your blog max because I love dogs too.
I like red and blue to and how come you like playing your play staeshen? Leve a comment on my blog about that.
Hi Max,
Your blog is looking superb! My favourite animal is a dog and my favourite colour is blue. I also like eating pizza and tacos. Do you like lasagne? We like lots of the same things don't we?
Post a Comment